The Undergraduate Advising Center (UAC) is the primary location for all undergraduate students seeking academic advising.
Please see the UAC for:
Choosing & registering for classes
Academic success strategies
Please see the Undergraduate Coordinator for:
Public Health major course substitutions
***Before this appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details on course you'd like to substitute (course name, course #, institution taken at, description from catalog, any other relevant information).
Please see your assigned faculty advisor for:
- Professional development & career mentorship
- Elective course selection approval
- Consulting on Culminating Experience project
**To make an appointment with assigned faculty advisor, please refer to each of their office hours
Please see the Graduate Coordinator for:
- Course sequencing & roadmap consultation
- Personal or situational issues
- Programmatic or curricular questions, issues, concerns